- General uses: elimination of solids from the flow with a perforated stainless steel sieve.
- Designed for use in water and air conditioning systems.
- Designed according to the EN 12516 standard.
- Operating pressure PN16.
- Length between flanges EN558-1 (DIN 3202 FI).
- Flange connection in accordance with the EN 1092-2PN16 standard.
- Coated inside and outside with blue epoxy RAL 5017, or similar.
- Operating temperature: 10-80º C with NBR tip, 10-120º C with EPDM tip.
- Pressure testing in accordance with the EN-12266-1 standard.