OUR DUCTILE IRON VALVE CATALOGUE
You will find the best solution for your needs in our Ductile Iron Valve catalogue.
Our range of valves includes Ductile Iron Gate Valve F-4 and F-5, Service valve, Wafer Butterfly Valves, Ball check Valves and Dual Plate Check Valve.
All our parts are available from DN50 to DN600 in stock.
Ask our team about all our parts and they will give you personal advice to help you to find the ideal solution for your needs.
QUALITY OFFERED BY OUR DUCTILE IRON VALVES
Our manufacturing, which is carried out under the strictest quality controls, enables us to offer the market a product with the highest guarantees and reliability, CERTIFIED by external companies to assure the quality of the product and the production process.
In just a short amount of time, General de Fundición is becoming a benchmark in the Ductile Cast Iron sector due to the top quality of its Condor products, which comply with all the standards, and also due to its fantastic sales team.
SPECIFIC FEATURES OF OUR CAST IRON VALVES
- Made of top quality materials in accordance with the UNE-EN1074-2 standard.
- Fixing nut can be changed while the valve is loaded.
- AISI-420 stainless steel gasket
- AISI-304 screws embedded in the body.
- Triple watertight seal with 3 O-rings.
- Built-in dust cap to protect the valve.
- Epoxy coating ensures the valve does not corrode.