- Ductile cast iron body (GGG-40) coated in epoxy according to the DIN 30677-2 standard.
- Short BSP thread, with no threads exposed to the medium.
- EPDM rubber seal, certified for drinking water.
- A2 stainless steel screws
- The holes for the screws are completely coated in epoxy to protect them from corrosion.
- Clamp saddles for PE and PVC pipes for drinking water and treated waste water.
- The CONDOR clamp is easy to assemble.
- The certified EPDM seal guarantees watertightness.
- The depth of the BSP thread means that there are no threads exposed once mounted on a brass part, or similar.
- The nuts embedded in the body prevent swivelling when the screws are turned.
DUCTILE CAST IRON PE/PVC CLAMP SADDLE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US BY CALLING +34 868 810 232 OR BY USING OUR FORM.
ASK FOR A NON-BINDING QUOTE. OUR SALESPEOPLE WILL HELP YOU.
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGUE
Avda. del Puntarrón, 39.
30835 Sangonera la Seca
868 810 232
868 810 224