BRASS FITTING FOR PE PIPE
- For connecting or repairing PE pipes.
- Range of sizes from DN20 to DN90.
- Made from forged brass under the UNE EN 12165 standard.
- Controlled in accordance with the UNE-EN 712, UNE-EN 713, UNE-EN 715 and UNE-EN 911 standards.
- Operating pressure up to 25 bar (PN25).
- Gas threaded end (BSP) complying with the ISO228/1 standard,
- Operating temperature: -20º C to + 100º C.
- CONDOR brass fittings are mainly used for water supply networks using PE pipes.
- The fittings are easy to use and do not need complicated tools for installation.
- A rubber O-ring ensures watertightness.
- The O-ring seating structure allows adjustment for possible variations in the pipe’s exterior diameter.
- The fitting, once assembled, is easily detached and reused as there are no metal parts which may deform and damage the pipe.
- BODY: CW617N in accordance with UNE EN 12165
- SCREW: CW617N in accordance with UNE EN 12165
- JOINT: NBR
- DN75 and DN90 fittings have AISI304 stainless steel screws, nuts and washers.
ASK FOR A NON-BINDING QUOTE. OUR SALESPEOPLE WILL HELP YOU.
DOWNLOAD OUR CATALOGUE
Avda. del Puntarrón, 39.
30835 Sangonera la Seca
868 810 232
868 810 224